Learn how to assemble and disassemble the device, then learn the “ground reaction power sequence”, before putting it all together with effective and efficient over-speed swing training. All programmed appropriately to your current fitness level.
- Follow along guide
- Perform “Warm Up” video first
- All technique and coaching points are in the video
- Find an area where it is safe to swing the club
- Read the safety instruction inside the lid of the box of weights prior to starting this section of the training
- Stop and seek medical assistance if you feel faint, dizzy or any acute pain
- 2-3 sets with each weight
- 3-5 easy swings, then 3-5 max speed swings with each weight.